Tuesday 13 March 2018

Happy Time

Hello dear 13arts friends

It's Anguree with you on the blog today and I'm super excited to be sharing my first post as a design team member of this amazing group of designers. It surely has been a dream come true and I hope that you will enjoy your visit with us today.


Have you seen our new Glow Colours?  If you have not, you are in for a treat.They are so shiny and vibrant and you can use them in so many different ways. Just to show you, I will show you two different ways of how I used them to create this layout.


I started off by mixing black gesso with Magic Powder and stenciled it to my background. I dried it with my heat-tool and brushed over some Color Glow Amber with a dry paintbrush. I then sprayed the powder with water and allowed it to run among st the creases and lines from the stenciling.


I coated my embellishments with clear gesso and dried it with a heat-tool.Once it was dry I painted it with a mixture of glow powder and water.


For a little extra bling, I added splashes of Old Silver Splash Ink Glitter on both my flowers and background. I'm sure you would agree, that glitter just makes everything a little prettier. Yes I never been a bling-bling sort of girl, but I fell in love with this bottles of magic when I discovered it late last year, so chances are you would too. ;)

13 arts products used:
A4 Stickers- Aura Rose Eng gold

Thank you so much for visiting us today. Please let us know if you have any questions about the project or how you could do this yourself. Till next time, have a beautiful day.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Anguree - this is fabulous! Loving that Glow Powder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Heather. Really appreciate this. Yes that Glow Powders are awesome :)

      Delete
  2. What an awesome layout! I think Glow Powders will be the new must have thing. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Carolyn. Yes they are so beautiful and versatile.Little goes a long way so yes definitely a must have. xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely color combo and project

    ReplyDelete