Tuesday 21 November 2017

Second meeting with Shilpa!


Czas na kolejny projekt od naszej utalentowanej - Shilpy! Tylko spójrzcie na ten piękny wpis do artjournala. 

Time for the second project by our talented Guest - Shilpa! Just look at these beautiful artjournal pages.  

>>> <<<



Hello Everyone, I am back with another mixed media project with 13Arts.
I've created Art Journal spread using Fiona's Strength in numbers and Aida's Art Journey collection
I have created different layers of texture on these pages.
Beautiful words from Art Journey collection stickers inspired me with this art journal spread.




I glued man's face and paintbrush sticker on opposite sides of pages. To create texture, I used 13Arts Modelling paste through Crackle stencil twice, using 2 designs from stencil, as I wanted both designs to match with pictures.
Further, Applied Clear gesso to whole surface and when it dried , started to build colors.
I spritzed Yellow and brown chalk inks. Dried the surface with heat tool. I stamped texture and text with black archival ink. I used Blue Green shiny powder mixed with clear gesso for my next layer.
Lastly I glued silver microsphere randomly on the design with gel medium.




I loved to play with 13Arts' Artistically designed papers and stickers... and their Chalk Inks,Shiny color, microsphere gave beautiful effect to the page.


Thanks so much for stopping by, see you next month with more projects.


Products from 13Arts:

White Gesso
Modeling Paste
Chalk Mist- Lemon yellow
Chalk Mist - Dark Brown
Stencil- Crackles

Art Journey Collection Stickers
Paper- strength in numbers - Foundation
Clear Gesso
Silver Micro sphere
Aida Shiny powder Blue Green


>>> <<<

Dziękujemy za Twój piękny projekt Shilpa!
Thank you Shilpa for your beautiful project!

No comments:

Post a Comment