Monday 10 April 2017

'Black Swan' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts friends, so glad you stopped by :)
I have a layout to share with you today created with lots of 13 arts mediums.

'Black Swan'


I used a paper called 'Blue Light' from the 'Color Basic' collection designed by Olga.
It made for the perfect subtle backdrop for my photo. I created my background using 
some of the amazing Rainbow Color Duo in 'Navy Blue', and some Ayeeda Mists
in 'Pastel Cobalt' and 'Pastel Black'






List of 13 arts products used:

13 arts Clear Gesso 
13 arts White Gesso
13 arts Modeling Paste
13 arts Gel Medium
Paper 'Blue Light'
Paper 'Aria Story'
Paper 'Spring Flowers'
Stencil 'Butterflies'
Stencil 'Postcard'
Rainbow Color Duo 'Navy Blue'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pastel Black'
Ayeeda Mist 'Cobalt Blue'
Silver Microspheres
Glass Microspheres
Blue Decorative Crystals
Black Hex Glitter

See you soon,
Lisa xo


3 comments: