Thursday 12 March 2015

Good day

Hello, 13 Arts fans!

Melenia with you today!
I would like to share a page that I made using lots of 13 Arts media!




Some details:



I first worked on my background. I gessoed the cardstock in order to endure the inks I wanted to apply on it.  I used different kinds of Ayeeda Media, such as Paints, Pearl Mists, Pastel Mists and Splash! Ink.  I like mixing them up randomly and this time they created a nice, happy & colourful background. On top of them I applied modelling paste with the Triangles Mask, as I wanted to give a geometrical effect (if I can say so) to my page. So here I have rectangles, circles and triangles mixed up together!




I really loved the graphiti that the "All is Love - Big Love" paper had imprinted, so with a fine black pen, I doodled on the letters, in order to make them pop up!



I used the Acrylic Paints (pistachio & lemon) on my gessoed title, to blend it with the rest of my elements on the big cluster. Of course, the Hologram Glitter is a must-have on my pages and so you see it again adding sparkle and glow!


Products used:


That's all from me!
Hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment