Sunday 10 February 2013

Guest Designer - Adrienne Ford

Mam dziś ogromną przyjemność przedstawić Wam niezwykle uzdolniona artystkę z USA - Adrienne Ford. Jej prace są niezwykle piękne, bogate w media i detale. 

Today I've a great pleasure to present you an amazing and very talented artist from USA - Adrienne Ford. Her works are beautiful, eye-catching, rich with details and mixed media. 


Oto co mówi o sobie - here is Adrienne's short bio:

"My Name is Adrienne Ford. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and currently live here with my loving husband, and two beautiful babies- Luke, my rough and tumble yet sweet as pie two year old and my beautiful baby girl Karina. I am a kindergarten teacher by trade, but have left that field to be a stay-at-home mama for the time being.
 I got into scrapbooking when my son was born in 2010, so I am fairly new at this awesome hobby. I found that I not only needed a way to house all my gorgeous photos of him, but I also needed a creative outlet that was just for me. ( My husband was also was begging me to get a hobby!- hehe!)
Since then I have been evolving as a scrapper and have been creating like crazy!
 My style is a little bit of everything, and my layouts can range from being soft and romantic to bright and fun to dark and grungy and back again. I absolutely LOVE flowers and chipboard which are usually incorporated in most of my layouts. As of lately, I have been playing around with paint, white space, and I particularly enjoy clustering elements on my pages. But one thing is for sure. My joy of scrapping is ever-evolving for I love to try new techniques and I have found my layouts are becoming more and more "artsy" and full to the brim with dimension"



Zapraszam do podziwiania jej wspaniałych prac z papierami i dodatkami 13 arts.
Please have a sit and admire her stunning works with 13 arts papers:)

*ALL IS LOVE* collection:








FROSTED LIFE collection




Ja jestem zachwycona,a Wy?

I really love these  pages - they are divine, don't you think?

Thank You so much Adrienne for these amazing creations and for being our Guest Designer :*

xoxo, 
Ayeeda

6 comments: